Now accepting for Issue 31 coming in May 2021.
- We do not accept anonymous or partially anonymous submissions. You will have to provide a brief bio sharing verifiable aspects of your professional and social profile, as you deem to fit. This helps combat plagiarism and filter out spam/toxic content.
- We prefer science fiction and fantasy stories based on various streams like physics, anthropology, psychology, chemistry, geology, paleobiology, archaeology, genetics, etc. The stories can be raw human (or alien) experience but the background should have some science or fantasy component.
- We prefer previously unpublished works. But are willing to consider works that may not have been widely distributed on the internet.
- We also welcome non-fiction articles on science and philosophy written or presented in a manner that would be of interest to a reader of science fiction and fantasy.
- Please make sure your submission is not unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, promoting violence, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or you impersonate any person or entity.
- There is no limit on words, form or style of submitted work. We want to promote creativity and are willing to work with authors/poets to present their work in some new way/format.
- The copyright for all of the material published (where ‘published’ means uploaded for public access on the Internet) on this site rests with the authors.
- You grant us exclusive unlimited Internet distribution rights and electronic distribution copyrights of your submitted work. This includes Web publishing, syndication on other web sites, as an email, ftp, telnet and other Internet-based information transfer protocols.
- Adbhut.in and its representatives reserve the right to choose what material is published on the site.
- All entries will be checked for spelling and grammar and some changes (at the discretion of the editors) may be made to the submission before it is added to the site.
- Please read the Terms of Service too.
Cover pic by Alan Levine.